Cherry Blossom Festival San Jose
The Cherry Blossom Festival, originally scheduled for Saturday, has been postponed to March 8.
Hanami is the Japanese tradition in which people relax and enjoy the country’s abundant cherry blossom trees.
In San Diego, there are more than 100 trees at the Japanese Friendship Garden that the public can enjoy at the ninth annual Cherry Blossom Festival.
Along with relaxing under the pretty pink trees, attendees will also be able to watch karate and drumming demonstrations, listen to traditional music and sample from a variety of Japanese dishes and treats.
There will also be a children’s play zone and a beer garden.
Details: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 8. The Japanese Friendship Garden of San Diego, 2215 Pan American Road East, Balboa Park. $5 and $6; free for children 6 and under. (619) 232-2721 or niwa.org.
You might also like
Ashibina - National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade
The Cherry Blossom Festival 2014 - ( 2 ) - Washington DC ...
Get Ready for Cherry Blossom Festival 2014
I'll have to look for it.
If the taste is as pretty as the name, I know i'll like it. I haven't been to JTown for a while. We have a good one here in San Jose with the temple and all. My friend told me that the temple is an important one and has great significance the Japanese community in California.
Cherry Blossom festival is coming up. I always go to the one in Memorial Park in Cupertino. On the Sunday of the festival they always have Taiko Drums at 1:00. They used to have Taiko Dojo from S.F. every year. They should serve sake there, but they don't.
I once went to a festival (I think it was the Obon) in Mountain View where they were serving sake to everyone out of a huge square wooden barrel.
DVD (Strand Releasing)
- Brand Name: STRAND RELEASING Mfg#: 712267281121
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: STRAND RELEASING
- Genre: Foreign Video - German
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Town Mountain To Release a New Live Album — Cybergrass Bluegrass Music News
Los Banos Arts Council concert series starts in September — Los Banos Enterprise
According to the band's website, High Country has toured extensively in the United States and has played many of the major bluegrass festivals, including Bill Monroe's Bean Blossom Bluegrass Festival, at which they were the first West Coast band ever ..
Festival of Cherry Blossoms at the Washington Monument. A Fine-art Photographic Print by Carol M. Highsmith.
Home (PhotographsAmerica.com, Inc.)
- Photographic Fine-art Print by Carol M. Highsmith
- Produced on premium-grade photo paper using exceptionally high quality photo printers
- Carefully packaged in a strong cardboard tube or heavy-duty cardboard envelope to ensure safe arrival
- Available in 8 x10 , 8 x12 , 11 x14 , 12 x18 , 16 x20 , 16 x24 , 20 x24 and 20 x30
- Made in America
Chris Jones & the Night Drivers "Live At The Old Feed Store" — Cybergrass Bluegrass Music News
Chris Jones & the Night Drivers Asheville, NC -- With success of 2013's Lonely Comes Easy, their first all-new collection since 2009's Cloud Of Dust, Chris Jones and the Night Drivers are thrilled to announce a new live album, Live At The Old Feed ..
Customized Short Sleeves Japan Cherry Blossom Festival Logo T Shirts
- 100% Heavyweight Cotton Tee With The Design On The Front Side.
- Machine Wash.
- Printed With A Water-soluble And Eco-friendly Ink.
- Graphic On Front Of Shirts.
- Funny Shirts With An Exclusive Design.
3dRose LLC 8 x 8 x 0.25 Inches Mouse Pad, Washington Bremerton Cherry Trees in Bloom Jaynes Gallery (mp_95119_1)
Office Product (3D Rose (Home Improvement))
- Dimensions (in inches): 8 W x 8 H x 0.25 D
- Matte finish
- Soft to touch, will not crack or peel
- Clean with mild detergent
- Made of heavy-duty recycled rubber
Washington at Cherry Blossom Time: Digital Art and Photography